Turfcare landscaping is a full service residential and commercial landscape design and construction company.
Successful landscaping requires knowledge, experience, creativity and hard work. We can design a comprehensive plan to meet and hopefully exceed your needs.
We like to start with a good foundation with every project. That means amending the flower beds so your plants will thrive, and designing the lawn to be appealing and easy to maintain. It means providing honesty and integrity to make sure the job is done right. It means building a solid base to hold something that will last a lifetime.
- Lawn installation-site grading and preparation, grass seed or sod
- Automatic irrigation systems
- Shrub and flower bed installation-Design layout, amended soil preparation, shaping, edging, plant installation
- Natural rock stairs, walkways, patios, fireplaces, fire pits, retaining walls
- Brick paver walkways, patios, driveways
- Water features- ponds, streams, waterfalls
- Retaining walls
- Landscape lighting
- Tree planting
- Drainage solutions
- Vegetable garden planning, layout and construction
- Greenhouse construction- Irrigation & drip solutions, Fertigation
- Computer generated (AutoCAD) landscape design
To have a well manicured landscape you need professional equipment, and people dedicated to getting the job done right, week in and week out.
- Lawn mowing, trimming and edging
- Fertilizer application program
- Broadleaf weed control
- Lawn aeration, dethatching
- Leaf cleanup
- Shrub and flower bed maintenance
- Weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly
- Spring and fall clean-up
- Bark/Mulch beds
- Leaf cleanup
- Pruning- Shrubs and Trees
We use professional grade industry standard components and up to date installation techniques.
- Full system design and installation
- Watering management and seasonal adjustment
- Irrigation system spring turn on, fall winterization
- Repairs and maintenance
- Backflow preventer installation, certified testing
Safe access to your property is our priority when it comes to snow removal. We monitor the ever changing weather conditions to provide reliable service. We have truck mounted plows and sanders, skid steer loaders, and walk behind snow blowers to fit a variety of needs.
- Commercial parking lots and sidewalks
- Residential driveways and roads
- Traction gravel, sand, and deicer spreading